Drink Up! Healthiful Balance Guest Post
Hi! My name is Shannon and I own the blog “Healthiful Balance”. I blog about my life in Germany, food, health and fitness. I’m so excited to be guest posting for Savannah today because I really enjoy reading her blog! So thank you to Savannah for giving me the opportunity to guest post! =)
When I was younger, I though water was boring, unimportant and hardly ever drunk any. I preferred juice or milk over water all the time. Now that I’m older, I realize how important it is and how even though it’s pretty much tasteless; it has many great health benefits!
Health Benefits of Water:
· Clears your skin and makes it glow.
· It helps flush out all the toxins from your body.
· Helps you stay hydrated.
· Boosts your metabolism.
· Regulates body temperature
· Reduces the risk of cancer
· Helps your digestion
· Protects and moisturizes joints
So, as you can see, water is really important and helps keep us healthy!
I don’t mind drinking water plain, but I know a lot of people have trouble drinking enough water because it has no flavor.
Here are some great ways to make your water taste better!
· Add a little bit of lemon juice and stevia. It’ll taste just like lemonade!
· Add some cucumbers to a bottle of water and leave it in the fridge overnight. So refreshing!
· Drink green tea
What are your favorite ways to add some flavor to water?