Perfect No Bake Cookies
Hi, Guys! :)
I’ve been withholding a pretty amazing recipe from this blog, and I appologize. When my dad was under the weather last week, he was not eating much. Not eating much is a no no for this girl, so I decided to use my powers of temptation to get him to eat. I’ve never been much of a No Bake cookie person, but my daddy is, so I whipped up a batch!
It worked! I made him No Bake Cookies meshing a few recipes found online and directions given to me by my Aunt. These are truly the best No Bake cookies I’ve ever had.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa [if you just want PB flavored cookies, omit this]
- 3 1/2 Cup Oats [ Bob's GF, Quakers, whatever you have.. ]
- 3 Cups of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water [milk, nondairy milk, or some liquid would probably work]
- 1/4 Cup of Butter, Margarine, or Vegan Substitute like Earth Balance
- Combine the following in a pan and bring to a boil: water, sugar, cocoa[optional], and butter.
- Stir mixture so it does not stick, once boiling, add the peanut butter [& maybe a couple extra spoonfuls ;) ] and continue stirring until this boils again.
- Once boiling, turn off the stove and add the oats.
- Stir until the oats become coated in the peanut buttery mixture of goodness.
- Scoop spoonfuls onto a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or until you can pick the cookie up without too much of it sticking.
- Enjoy! :)